Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Our Happy Bear


Katie is such a happy baby. She just started full-out laughing a couple weeks ago and it's been fun to hear. We missed catching some of her best laughs on video, but here are some we got. Apparently, she thinks the word HEFFALUMP (from Winnie the Pooh) is hilarious. That's what Greg's calls an elephant toy she has. I also posted video of us playing Patty-Cake. In case you haven't noticed, she gets the hiccups a TON!


3 comments:

Stephanie and Paul said...

ok sally, katie is adorable! love her laugh. isn't baby laughter just about the best thing in the world?! love the halloween pics too. glad you are all doing so well! btw we're going to seth and christine's for thanksgiving.

Becky and Jimmy said...

I love her little giggle! It makes me smile and laugh. I find myself making "goo-gah" faces at the video as if she is going to respond....Jimmy just thinks I'm crazy. Oh well! What can I say? I just adore Miss Katie Sue!

lots of love
-b

Brad said...

HEFFALUMP!

...is she laughing yet?