Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Field Trip to the Beach

Ethan's class has been learning all about the ocean this year, so their end of year field trip was to a nearby beach. They went on a ferry, searched for sea creatures in the tide pools, ate lunch, and played on the shore. I took Katie down and despite the somewhat dreary weather, we had a nice time.

Examining sea life

Spotting a crab

Hanging with friends

Meanwhile, Katie and I...
watched a LOUD train go by...

swung...

played on the playground...
and "loved" the pigeons.
(FINALLY, some birds that would let her get close!)

3 comments:

Billy and Megan said...

Ok- that totally beats out any of Brayden's fieldtrips. I'm afraid you're going to fall in love with washington and never come back! boo hoo

Jeff and Nichole Burton said...

I never had a field trip to a beach! Does Katie like birds or something? You should get her one.

Paige said...

I'm glad it wasn't pouring rain on you!