Wow Katie! You ARE a star! I love you!
Wow she is growing up soooooooo much!!! Her hair is getting so long!!! I can't believe this little girl that I remember as a baby in now such a big girl. She has come a long way since you have left!!!
Cuttest thing I have ever seen!!!! kyle just gets the last word of every line. The rest is all na, na, na. I think she's doing GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow Katie! You ARE a star! I love you!
Wow she is growing up soooooooo much!!! Her hair is getting so long!!! I can't believe this little girl that I remember as a baby in now such a big girl. She has come a long way since you have left!!!
Cuttest thing I have ever seen!!!! kyle just gets the last word of every line. The rest is all na, na, na. I think she's doing GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment