A couple of my friends and I have been doing a little preschool co-op this year. It's been so much fun! Today, Katie hosted preschool at our house. We learned about the letter "V". First, we went on VACATION to VISIT the VEGETABLE garden. The girls looked for a carrot, dug it up and then we planted some seeds. While I was getting the VINEGAR VOLCANO science experiment ready, they played a little double dutch. After watching the VOLCANO erupt (over and over again), we had VANILLA pudding and VANILLA wafers. It was a great day!
(I had only planned to do the volcano once, but they had so much fun doing it that we did it four times. I just couldn't get enough of their little faces. Unfortunately, I left the face detection and auto focus on my camera, so I apologize that the focus goes in and out.)

Looking for the carrot

Diggin' it up

Happy Harvest

Planting the seeds

I told them all to smile and THIS was the attitude I got!
Three peas in a pod!

Katie's first try at double dutch

Working hard on that VANILLA pudding

Stir, stir.....

Top it with VANILLA wafers
Volcano Eruption #1
Volcano Eruption #3
(I don't know why, but the second video would not upload.)
3 comments:
Those girls are so cute!
You are so fun Sally!! I am so jealous to be sening green grass!!!! I am so excited for spring!!!!
Neat! Weren't they up for VOLLEYBALL? Hehe..
Post a Comment