Thursday, March 3, 2011

More pictures...

Today the weather started to turn cloudy and rainy, so a few of us decided to skip the team-building games and go down to the beach for a little bit. The beach was nice and the water was fairly warm.

Here's another look the other direction.

I even got my feet wet. Actually, I got a lot more wet than that.

There were even whales playing in the water just out from where we were wading around. It would have been fun to go diving with them, but we had to get back to work.




7 comments:

Sally said...

Very nice. The only one that would enlarge was the whale picture, but it looks fun - and warm! Today it was sunny WHILE raining again.

amanda said...

I had no idea that you were going to Hawaii!?

Sally said...

No, just my husband :)

amanda said...

Boo HOO!!!!!!!

Emily said...

We were just there a couple of weeks ago...I should blog about it:)

Sally said...

SO jealous! Glad you weren't there this week!

Elder Max and Sister Pat said...

April 2nd, I'm reading this and thinking how cool it is to see whales off the coast somewhere near Seattle. Goes to show I've been gone for a month. I'm glad you had fun. (I thought it was Sally's post until I saw the photo of your feet. I recognized those!)