Monday, February 28, 2011

Random February News

The middle of February started out pretty nicely.....



(Ok, random, but I had to include her favorite "REINDEER bench" she found at a local country village)
Then, this hit...
It brought a lot of this stuff!
It stayed beautiful for about a day and a half until the rains came.

I learned Pek tracks are very different from Pug tracks.

Note: She must TUNNEL through the snow!

Snow girl!

Other happenings:
Katie was invited to an amazing Teddy Bear Tea Party. I wanted a picture of my pretty girl leaving, but she was put out that her hair bows weren't in yet. :) sorry.

Ethan with his friend, Rachel, at his first Blue and Gold Banquet. He is looking forward to going into Cub Scouts in May!

Katie is taking her contraptions to an all new level, including all new objects and creatures.

If you wonder where she gets it...This is a tent set up IN HER ROOM. To Greg's credit, he was trying to keep the children occupied and upstairs while we had a 4 hour long Mia Maid party downstairs. Amazingly, Katie fell asleep and STAYED asleep!

Making Thunder Cake for FHE


Working together

1 comment:

Beth Tunnell said...

You guys have the coolest adventures! I laughed out loud about the Endor date :)