Monday, February 14, 2011

35 Years Young

We celebrated Greg's birthday earlier this week. The kids got him a cowboy hat for Trek this summer. Ethan insisted that he needed a gun to go with it and what would a cowboy be without his horse? Katie asked. Somehow, I think those gifts found their way back to the gifters.....

4 comments:

Billy and Megan said...

Ha ha! I've gotten many a car for gifts from my Brayden. I had to start being more specific about what I wanted for my birthdays!

Happy Birthday Greg!

Greg said...

For the record: It's an Australian tear-drop fedora that is appropriate to the 1850's era. It might also be the exact type of fishing hat I've wanted for a while now...

Becky and Jimmy said...

Lol! I seriously think the picture of Greg holding his presents is my most favorite picture of him EVER!! Too funny! What sweet children you have :) Happy Birthday!

Jeff and Nichole Burton said...

Sweet hat Greg.