Christmas Eve Day!
A surprise visit from Santa was a highlight of the day! Ethan was happy to see him, even if Katie hid in a corner and only came out to snatch the candy cane before he left. Thus, the only picture is one with her eyes closed. :)



Dancing Shoes!

He complained about always getting jammies, but wasn't too sad when he opened them and found Lego Star Wars and Mario Kart Wii!


Complete with light saber!

Complete with Dora Backpack!

Treats for Santa

Spreading Christmas cheer

Santa came early for me - I love the new couches! Unfornately, they stay like this a LOT, but I am getting better. And for those of you who know me, YES, the tags are still on them :)
2 comments:
Fun jammie pictures of your cute kids!
Nice couches! I wish they were my Chirstmas present. Our couch is terrible.
Merry Christmas! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment