Friday, February 12, 2010

Kid Songs

You can download 5 free songs from KID SONGS by using the code FREE SONGS. Incidentally, I thought I would share a few of Katie's favorite songs from YouTube. She has the first three memorized.

Blackbeard, Bluebeard & Redbeard - A Pirate Story by Eric Herman


Ants in Your Pants #99 - Cool Tunes for Kids by Eric Herman

The Elephant Song - Cool Tunes for Kids by Eric Herman

Dance Like an Animal -Cool Tunes for Kids by Eric Herman

The Tale of the Sun and the Moon

3 comments:

Elder Max and Sister Pat said...

I loved them, especially as I tried to picture Katie dancing to them.

Petersen Palace said...

cool!

Elder Max and Sister Pat said...

I've got "Dance Like You've Got Ants in your Pants" stuck in my head now.
Any suggestions.
(Maybe that is because I had an "ants in the pants" experience in Ghana.) I did dance.