
Katie is three months old! Besides discovering her hands and feet this month, along with some impressive tummy muscles, Katie has discovered a very interesting sneeze. Ever since we've been married, Greg's given me a REALLY hard time about the way I sneeze. I always told him I can't help it. I go, "Ah-choo--ewww..." Anyway, about a week ago, Katie started sneezing a ton. It appears I was right -it's genetic. We caught her on tape right before bedtime. See the video below. (Please excuse the baby voice - I had no intention to post this until I got the sneeze on film!)
P.S. If you can't see the video, please let me know. Thanks!

5 comments:
how funny!
She is just so cute! How fun to have such a smilely baby.
I love it! She is adorable. I miss little Katie Sue - her smile brightens my day. Hugs and kisses -
Aunt Becky
Thanks all!
Sally,
These October '07 photos & video clip of Katie are so captivating! Katie is so sweet, cute, and adorable! She glows - absolutely glows with love and happiness! Her photos brought tears to my eyes. And "The Sneeze" video is so delightful! It made me smile! She really does have your sneeze! Katie looks so happy and loved!
And I really like how you write the captions to Katie's photos as if you are writing to her in the future. That will mean so much to Katie someday as she reads the many things you have written about her and to her.
Sally, I am sure Katie fills you with all of the joy of motherhood that you ever imagined or desired -and maybe more!
I wish we were closer in distance so I could see and hold her more. keep posting monthly pictures, video clips, and updates - they are the next best thing to being there! - Love Always, PaPa Burton
Post a Comment