Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I' was super busy planning a ward party, so I haven't done as much scrapbooking as I would like to, but here are a few pages from what we've been up to lately! Last week Ethan went to the pumpkin patch with his preschool. Friday night was our ward party and then Ethan had a Halloween party yesterday at preschool. We're going to Greg's work today to Trick-or-Treat and we'll go around the neighborhood tonight.

Scrapbook pages and graphics by:
Frame - Christy Skaggs
Spiderman -Boneca de Papel Scraps
Treats, no Tricks! -Rachel Clark
Pumpkin Template - Digitreats

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sally your scrapbook pages are so cute. I wish I could find the time too!

Rachel said...

You're photos are so cute! Love what you did with the tricks no treats quick page! It's fun to see what others do with my creations! I'll have to grab that superman qp for my boys they'll love it.
Have a great day!