My blogging had to take a backseat for awhile this spring as we got some much needed house projects done. Below are some of the things we've been working on....
I should have taken a video of our dishwasher before we replaced it. It sounded like a sick, dying, very LOUD mooing cow. You could not run it while you were home. It could be heard EVERYWHERE and you couldn't talk over it or even watch TV over it. One word-OBNOXIOUS! Greg (and his dad) took it apart and tried to find the root of the problem, but to no avail. I didn't like the layout anyway and the plastic tray was breaking and blah, blah, blah..so we replaced it.
I should have taken a video of our dishwasher before we replaced it. It sounded like a sick, dying, very LOUD mooing cow. You could not run it while you were home. It could be heard EVERYWHERE and you couldn't talk over it or even watch TV over it. One word-OBNOXIOUS! Greg (and his dad) took it apart and tried to find the root of the problem, but to no avail. I didn't like the layout anyway and the plastic tray was breaking and blah, blah, blah..so we replaced it.
While we were at it, we decided to do the sink and faucet. The kitchen sink was functional, but quite scratched and the sprayer did not stay in place. I got wet every time I cleaned dishes, we we replaced the sink and faucet.








1 comment:
So tell me how you like your black sink--when you use it a lot. So pretty! I thought you painted all those stripes but I think you are trying to get ride of them. Lots of work that was! Gorgeous house and love the dog fences! lol!
Post a Comment