Monday, November 8, 2010

Ethan's School Picture

A few weeks ago a letter came home about picture day. As I was walking home from the bus stop, my neighbor and I were talking about said event. I casually mentioned that I wasn't sure how to dress Ethan. She offered a great suggestion - let HIM choose. After all, she pointed out, it was just one picture. Plus, the outfit would reflect THEM through the years. It was sound reasoning, so I decided to be brave and not only ask Ethan what he wanted to wear, but let him do it (for those of you who know me, that was a huge commitment!)

So, I did. And I wasn't disappointed......
That's my guy!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

So handsome!!! I love that he picked the outfit himself!

Jazfanz said...

He looks fantastic!!

amanda said...

I have to laugh at the top of your blog and what you are all thankful for. Katie is still thankful for her Binky!??? I am laughing cause I remember a year ago you were fighting her tooth and nail to steal it from her! Sounds like Ky in our house! Girls Rule!! LOL!!!! You know I am almost the only one that can say something like that!!!

Emily said...

So absolutely adorable!!!