Love the wind blowing through your hair - you are one beautiful person! Looking great Sally :)
I look like a dorkus-maximus. Who chose that picture?
All I can ask is- where is the titanic picture with Greg holding you over the stern?
Only YOU would Megan! :) LOL I mentioned it, but he was barely up for taking pictures - HA!
We decided that the bridge crew probably chalks a mark on the wall every time some fool does the titanic thing off the bow (it would be an effective drinking game). I saw five or six people do it while we were on deck.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the wind blowing through your hair - you are one beautiful person! Looking great Sally :)
I look like a dorkus-maximus. Who chose that picture?
All I can ask is- where is the titanic picture with Greg holding you over the stern?
Only YOU would Megan! :) LOL I mentioned it, but he was barely up for taking pictures - HA!
We decided that the bridge crew probably chalks a mark on the wall every time some fool does the titanic thing off the bow (it would be an effective drinking game). I saw five or six people do it while we were on deck.
Post a Comment