Sunday, September 16, 2007

First Day of Preschool


Ethan started his second year of preschool on September 4, 2007. We're so proud of him. He loves his friends and his teacher.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sally - I love you scrapbook pages! Are you doing digital scrapbooking? If so, I'd love for you to teach me!!!

Stephanie and Paul said...

hey sally it's steph curtis perrin! found you off seth and christine's blog...congrats on your beautiful girl! our blog is http://web.mac.com/mmeursie if you want to see what we're up to. so good to see your family happenings! talk to you soon!

Sally said...

Kim -

Thanks! I just started, so my pages are pretty beginner, but thanks for the vote of confidence! We can get together whenever and I'd be happy to show you what I've learned so far :). Maybe I will post about it sometime.

Steph-

Hey there! So glad you found our blog. I knew you had one, but I hadn't tracked you down! I added you to the list, so we can keep in touch! Great to hear from you :)!